Buy a copy of the prospectus:
- A copy of the prospectus can be purchased from the Office of Directorate of Distance Education, Nims University on payment of Rs. 1000/- via Demand Draft (DD).
- DD for obtaining Prospectus is required to be made in favour of NIMS DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, payable at JAIPUR.
Filling in the application form:
- Applicant has to fill up the application online.Please read the application instructions carefully before filling up the form online.Once the application has been submitted please print a copy of the application. You can also save a copy of the application form for future reference.
- The following documents, both self attested & attested by the competent authority (i.e. a Gazetted Officer or Notary or any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the University) with seal, need to be send with the signed printed copy of the submitted application form :
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to D.O.B
- Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam & other exams as prescribed by the University.
- Proof of Residence (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID Ration/PDS photo card/ Aadhaar Number/ UID Card/ PAN card)
- Two Passport size coloured photographs.
- Demand Draft (DD).
If applying via a NUGLRC then head/co-ordinator will need to verify and attest the form with NUGLRC seal, sign and date.
Mode of Payment:
- Programme Fee, Examination Fee, Late Fee (if applicable) and Application Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD), to be made in favour of NIMS DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, payable at JAIPUR. The DD must have the Applicant’s Name, Contact No., Application No., Programme applied for and Programme Code at the backside of DD.
Submission of Application Form:
- Applicants are required to submit the Application Form and fee, as per schedule announced by the University.
- Completed application package (application form with required attachments) is required to be submitted in person at the office of Directorate of Distance Education, Nims University or an applicant can submit the application package via Registered Post/UPC/Courier, addressed to the Directorate of Distance Education, NIMS UNIVERSITY, SHOBHA NAGAR, JAIPUR.